Wednesday 16 November 2005

It's Official. I'm the only Jin Uzuki Fangirl

Gah! This is just like the same thing as the only Sho fangirl (and if you don't know who the heck he is, go to the below after this blog entry) in the whole universe! After playing a bit, well a lot of Xenosaga II, I love Shion's older brother as:

  1. Not only his good taste of colour and fashion (well, I love blokes wearing a Japanese robe for some time)
  2. But also his personality and the fact he changes job from a soldier to a doctor to a bookseller just makes me laugh and not putting off from the other characters that a) are a bit annoying b) look too young and c) really popular with the Xenosaga fangirls.

And was shocked and angry that there wasn't a Jin Uzuki fanlisting and the Uzuki siblings in sight and a shrine dedicated to him just wants to make me run rampaging the Xeno fans! So I urge any female (and male) Jin Uzuki fan to:

  1. Make a Jin Uzuki fanlisting and a Uzuki siblings fanlistings ASAP so that I can support the charming swordsman of the star cluster.
  2. Get me a a link of the Jin Uzuki shrine, so that I can post fanarts of him.

Thank you for your attention to bring him into the Internet!

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/kurenai2 - The Japanese version of Crimson Sea 2, where I first started as a Sho fangirl.

Quote of the moment - "You're praying? On your Chest? You're playing the drums?" - Jr. from Xenosaga Episode II (No, I do not know how to spell 'Between Good and Evil' in German)

No comments: