Friday 24 March 2006

No Common Sense

Stupid Hanh! Thinking that I am an idiot last night, she thinks my intelligence is as low as a monkey's bottom. However, she, herself, is an idiot too, because she always jumping to conclusion rather too quickly, without giving me some time to defend my action. The reason? The Granny Smith Apple Debate. Some years ago, I used to like them as a child, but nowadays, I just felt that sour taste of the green apple wasn't that sour anymore and before I said to my mum about how I don't want to eat them anymore, Hanh just went outburst saying to me whether I said 'yes' or 'no', before calling me an idiot.

Stupid her! She didn't think about the timing of my thoughts and forgets that old proverb: 'Think before you leap'. Or think carefully about your sense, before performing the action. I think she went action first, then thoughts. And then after that, she said that I broke that Lenten promise. HELLO! I did NOT break that Lenten promise! Oh sure, I won't get really angry at her and be nice, but that doesn't mean I can insult softly to her and that includes her actions as well. *Sigh* I just wish she realises what she did was a complete misunderstanding last night and this was al her fault for jupming to conclusions too quickly, instead of me.

Quote of the moment - "Normal is a setting on the dryer; Shadow Hearts: From the New World is not, by any stretch of the definition, normal. " - Some rpgamer.com reviewer comments about Shadow Hearts 3. Now then, how about getting a UK release, then? COME ON KOEI/SQUARE ENIX/SONY/(insert other publishers apart from EA)! RELEASE IT!

No comments: