Tuesday 27 September 2005

>:-( Why I Hate Young, Bratty, Vicki Pollard-A-Like Girls

Grr! I hate them! These stupid, rude, young 3rd Year (Year 9 or 8 in the US) girls from St. Thomas Aqunias High! Recently, these bitches were pulling my younger sister's hair, insulated and calling her names, not to mention pulled my sister's friend's hair in the bus! Because of that, on Wednesday, I'm going to report this to my Headmaster about this complaint! Yes, I know this might be called grasping, but insulating a Sixth Form student, not to mention my younger sister and a role model to the younger students really does send me boiling! If you want to live an easier life, then be polite to other people, regardless of their age and grow more mature, so that when you grow older, get married and have children, for God's sake, set an example to them as your parents did to you!

Quote of the moment: "Remember David Beckham's flask!" - Mr. Martin, my school Physics teacher, since 3rd year.

No comments: